Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Realm Works

Having decided on a system, I then had to try to work out how on earth I am going to organize the vast amount of information required to run a successful Pathfinder Campagin. I started jsut using a series of google documents to write down ideas etc but it soon became apparent that this would leads to a lot of hassle trying to find a particular piece of information in hurry, but then I came across RealmWorks which looks like a fantastically useful tool for organizing information. Rather then explain it all I have found a rather handy video link:
That hopefully covers most of what it does. Anyone out there happen to be a Kickstarter supporter with access already, I would be really keen to see what you have to say about it

No comments:

Post a Comment